25 November 2020 Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
The BSM8001-01, made by ESMT, is a Sigfox verified modem module for the low power wide area network (LPWAN) market. It is designed with ESMT ’s Uplynx XS8001 system-on-chip (SoC). The module was designed for high performance, high quality, small form factor and a low cost. The design is fully compliant to ETSI regulations.
The Sigfox application is ported over the Uplynx XS8001 and executed at high efficiency using its internal 32-bit core processor. Every module is preloaded with Sigfox application software and module-specific ID/KEY/PAC as specified by the Sigfox network system. The preloaded software also includes a bootloader which allows software updates or future user application development.
• Sigfox verified RF modem (reference design fully certified).
• Frequency range: ISM 868 MHz.
• Maximum output power: 18 dBm.
• Current consumption: 60 mA at 14 dBm.
• Operating voltage: 2,5 V to 5,5 V.
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C.
• Module enabling pin (POW_EN).
• 0,05 μA off-current.
• 19 x 13,5 mm (including RF output) land grid array (LGA-21).