27 October 2021 Telecoms, Datacoms, Wireless, IoT
The Opala cellular antenna from Synzen is a highly compact yet high-performance solution for devices that require embedded antenna designs. With this part, Synzen has created an optimal solution for 4G LTE applications that also simplifies the design-in process.
Some of the features of the Opala antenna are:
• Designed to work in compact devices with limited space.
• Resistant to detuning.
• For 4G LTE applications, but also backward-compatible for 3G/2G systems.
• Less dependence on ground plane length.
• SMD component supplied in tape and reel.
• Higher performance than larger OTS solutions.
• Simple design-in process.
• Project life support direct from Synzen engineers.
• Suitable for sealing with resin/potting compound